- Deliver precise concentrations from ppb to high ppm
- Use Dynacal® permeation devices as the trace gas source
- Proprietary constant temperature system controls chamber temperature at a set point with 0.01°C accuracy
- Front panel access to permeation chamber
- Choice of plumbing and flow configurations
- Manual and automated versions
- CE-Certifed (except for Model 120)
VICI Metronics Dynacalibrators allow you to verify the accuracy of analytical data from air pollution monitoring, industrial hygiene surveys, odor surveys, and other instruments measuring gas concentration. All models enable calibrations traceable to NIST standards for almost any gas analyzer, in the lab or in the field.
The design takes full advantage of all the conveniences inherent in our Dynacal® permeation devices to generate and deliver precise concentrations ranging from ppb to high ppm for hundreds of different compounds. Standard features on all our models facilitate accurate, reproducible, trouble-free calibrations time after time.
Base configurations in the table below can be configured to meet user requirements for dilution gas and carrier gas flow capacities.
|Automated Models||Manual Models|
|Model 235 Basic
||Model 230 Basic
|Model 345 Intermediate/extended concentration range
||Model 340 Intermediate
|Model 450 Extended concentration range
|Model 505 Dual chamber
||Model 500 Dual chamber