We currently have the following position available at Valco Instruments in Houston, Texas.
Outside Sales RepresentativePosition summary
We are looking for a motivated individual who is experienced in selling analytical instruments, equipment, and/or related valves and fittings to travel to our customers and help them develop solutions using our products.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
- Find and develop new customers
- Determine the visitation schedule for customers and potential customers, and make sure each customer is properly visited by you or another member of the sales team
- Be the link between the customer and engineering, communicating the customerís needs and expectations of the product to engineering
- All other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- At least 3 years experience selling analytical instruments and/or related valves and fittings
- Bachelorís degree or relevant experience, preferably with a scientific background and/or industry experience
- Self-motivation and an outgoing personality
Valco Instruments Co., Inc. (Valco) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity. In addition to federal law requirements, Valco complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Valco expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Valcoís employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.