- Inner layer of natural PEEK, outer layer of color-coded PEEK
- No possibility of stream coming in contact with coloring agents
- Pressure performance equivalent to single layer tubing
- 1/16" OD, ID from .004" to .030"
Our Dual Layer PEEK tubing eliminates any concern that a critical sample stream could be contaminated by pigments used to color code the tubing. It looks like any other color-coded tubing at first glance, but a closer look reveals that the pigmented layer surrounds a separate but integrally-bonded inner layer of natural PEEK.
The 1/16" OD tubing is available in standard sizes, or in OEM quantities with any ID you specify, from .002" to .030". The ID tolerance of ±.001" is equivalent to or better than that of tubing typically sold as premium grade.
|Tubing ID||Color||Bar*||Psi*||Product No.|
* Recommended maximum permanent working pressures calculated
from the burst pressure and the factor 2.5